Sunday, September 20, 2009

To my friend.

Not sure what i can post about for beards. And you may be reading this, and asking why am I going to write about beards? Well. This weekend i kinda ditched my friend on the subway, so he said I had to dedicate a blog post about his beard, or beards in general. Im not sure.

Websters defines the word beard as: the growth of hair on the face of an adult man, often including a mustache.

Wikipedia explains in its first post of beards as:

beard is the hair that grows on a person's chin, cheeks, neck, and the area above the upper lip. Typically, only males going through puberty, or post-pubescent males are able to grow beards. However, women with hirsutism may develop a beard. When differentiating between upper and lower facial hair, a beard specifically refers to the facial hair on the lower part of a man's chin (excluding the moustache, which refers to hair above the upper lip and around it). The study of beards is called pogonology
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beard]


Say what?!?! People study beards? weird.


I'm quite stumped about what to write. So I'm mainly going to post pictures of beards in this post.


My friend's beard is quite unoriginal, however.  I think he's been growing it for I want to say 2 weeks? It's pretty ho hum when it comes to beard growing. I mean its not epic like this beard:



Or this:





Or even cool like this one:





 Take a look:







What do you think? I'll let my readers be the judge.  
I must say, its the most tamed beard i've seen in a while. So I'll give you credit for that.


So Abbas, this post was for you. I did post it, so you cant i never did. 

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious!!! the old guy with long curly pretzel looking beard....

    ReplyDelete